First EARSCI earphones I’ve tried. At first sight, I was expecting a pleasant surprise from these nice looking earphones. But after I listened to them with various music genres – I was disappointed.
- The bass response is very nice.
- Nice looking design and a soft tangle-free cable.
- The bass gets distorted sometimes.
- The mids and highs are not quite accurate.
- The housing tried to look like ceramic, but it’s just a very shiny plastic.
Plastic (glossy), ø4×6.5mm oval nozzles, soft strain reliefs
Plastic (glossy), triple-button
Metal, no strain reliefs
TPE, 115cm, flat, soft, straight
Metal, straight, short, soft strain relief
There are no inquiries yet.